A pregnant Viper snake was killed with more than 24 baby snakes in Oyo South East this afternoon

It was reported that, a man who owns a poultry farm of bout 2 acres of land in South East of Oyo was walking through his Poultry farm to check up on his livestock as usual then he heard a continuous loud hissing sound which got me terrifired at first but he never hesistated to check up on what was making such Loud Sound and behold he saw a mighty snake trying to reproduce.

He said" i was totally confused when i saw it but something in me kept telling me if i don't kill it, it would nurse its offspring and feast on my livestock to live so i had to call my Co-worker who was so eager in getting it killed, he said i don see better pepper soup meat he exclaimed"

See Pictures below:



Image result for man kills snake

Post a Comment

0 Comments