Easiest Way To Recover Deleted Contacts From The Cell Phone

Sometimes out of anger during break up, we delete contacts of our exes and during their birthdays, as we yearn to wish them those memorable days, we have no means of reaching them. 

Even if we can reach them through their social media handles, we may join the traffic of their numerous well wishers.

Recover Lost Or Deleted Contact Numbers

Last time I discovered my Ex left some of her items at my place. Since I wanted to do a cleanup for the apartment and get some new stuffs, I thought of reaching out to her.

Since is where the problem came in. I deleted her contact number the very day she left me.

I downloaded a couple of mobile apps from the net but they all couldn’t recover.

Maybe  it could be because I  restarted the phone several times. I had to even pay for some of the applications. Since it is a premium app.

Out of nowhere I went back to where we met from; Instagram. YES. I met her on Instagram. But I forgot we decided to see each other at a landmark without exchanging contacts. The second attempt failed again.

But the magic that I used to get back the contact was right on Instagram.

Here Are The Steps To Recover Your Deleted Contacts Without Installing Any App.

All the social media apps on your phone requests your access to your contacts so that they can use them to recommend “People that you may know” to you. This is why you get notified whenever someone you know joins a social media of which you’re already a member.

All your contacts get synchronized and kept in the apps unless for any reason you want to delete them. We are going to use Instagram to get all our contacts.

  • Login into Instagram on your PC.  Login with your username and password
  • Click On your profile at the upper left corner.
  • Click On “settings Symbol” beside your username.
  • Select “Privacy And Security”
  • Click On “Manage Contacts”

All the synchronized contacts will show

Bellow is the visual representation

Click On "Manage Contacts"
Click On your profile at the upper left corner.
Click On "Manage Contacts"
Click On “settings Symbol” beside your username.
Click On "Manage Contacts"
Select “Privacy And Security
Click On "Manage Contacts"How To Recover Deleted Contact Numbers
Click On “Manage Contacts”

We hope you have now learnt How To Recover Deleted Contacts From Phone

How To Recover Deleted Contact Numbers

Read Also: How To See Someone That Hides His/Her When Calling

Post a Comment

0 Comments